Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday IVP Sonia

Please allow me to borrow from the words of that Lou Rawls Classic,
LADY LOVE as I say Happy Birthday to IVP Sonia Anderson (Optimist Club of St. Ann's Bay) who is such a blessing and an inspiration to many, and especially to us Optimists.

Lady love, your love is peaceful
Like the summer's breeze
My lady love, with love that's tender as a baby's touch
You give me all things
That I need so much
You're my world, lady love...

My lady love, you've been with me 
Through all my ups and downs
My lady love, I once was lost
But now with you, I'm found
You got the love I need
And I want to stay around
Heaven sent you down, my lady love....

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY IVP SONIA...
WE WISH YOU MANY MORE SPECIAL ONES LIKE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment