Monday, December 24, 2012

What does Christmas mean to you?



Governor Lynden:
For me it is making the children in my Sunday School community aware that Christmas is about Christ's Gift of love; I have for the past (almost) thirty years written and produced  the Christmas programme for Sunday School. It is my joy to give them prizes and presents as they perform their recitations and act in the Drama.
"Christmas means to me a time to live out the gift of giving as God gave His Son to bring us back in fellowship with Him; I give joy to the kids and am always blessed in return"


IVP Sonia:
Christmas …a time of fond memories of childhood and great family gatherings; a time of reflection; a time of giving; a time of love; a time of gratitude for the greatest gift of all …our Lord Jesus Christ.






PG Joe:
Family, friends and loved ones. The one time of the year when we get off the treadmill and stop and appreciate and enjoy the people that truly mean much to us.
CP Valerie:
Remembering the birth of Christ 

Sharing, love, peace and goodwill to all (especially our children)

GA Dave:
In addition to celebrating Christ's birth, Christmas is a time for family. If at no other time I feel that pull to just be with my family. All together celebrating each other and acknowledging the love and appreciation we have for each other (sometimes by exchanging tokens) by just being in each others' presence. 


     Merry Christmas, everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment