Saturday, July 21, 2012

Reflecting... Zone 8 has coach and QB


I had a great time with Zone 8 Optimists at their Q3 meeting in Steer Town, St Ann earlier this year. I was going through some pictures and came across these taken at that May 20 meeting. I thought of sharing the reflections.
I suspect Zone 8 members are not only ensuring that they finish strong in this Power of One hundred percent...and then some" year but are also feeling quite elated as they get ready to execute the Making a Difference for the Future game plan.
Now why am I saying this? Well, the zone has both a coach and quarterback! IVP designate for the South East Region, Sonia Anderson is from St Ann's Bay and District Governor designate Lynden Buchanan is from Mammee Bay.
We in the 7804 Optimist family extend our congrats to the zone; and if the strong fellowship and camaraderie, the deep sense of unity, and passionate determination I felt at that zone meeting are indicators of more to come then all I can say is this:
What a game it shall be!





No comments:

Post a Comment