Thursday, April 26, 2012

Message from President Jack

Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 11:13 AM

Hi to all.  Sue and I are getting ready to go out to visit another district.  We have just come home from a visit to another district where we put in two new clubs.
I am really cranked up at this time.  I know it is hard, at times, to hear about what others are doing. However when you see it for real and take part in the event you can't help but be inspired.  For those of you who have not yet built a new club or for that matter  have not yet taken the first step.  I urge you, no I beg you, to get moving and take that first step.
I promise you that the reward you will feel inside is just plain beyond anything else you have ever done.
This is not just some more 'bull', this is for REAL! Call your club presidents tonight.  Come on do it, please!  Get the ball rolling.  I never doubted that YOU could get the job done.  Don't be the only one on stage at convention without a new club.  If you recall nothing else recall the promises you made to yourself. 
I need ALL of you , TODAY, to believe!  What can I do for you.  I truly want you to be a success.
I'm here....................for you!
John N. "Jack" Creswell
President 
Optimist International

No comments:

Post a Comment